There are other issues with Kobo's mobile applications. The addition of the following key features can resolve some of these issues:
- The ability to set text layout to two columns in landscape mode is not supported in iOS.
- The Android application has limited font options (there are three fonts available - Droid Sans Serif, Droid Serif and the publisher's default font).
- There is no way to change margins and line spacing settings.
- No option to export annotations and highlights.
- No option to upload personal documents to collections to then sync to a Kobo e-reader or another device.
- In Kobo's iOS application you can't access the Kobo store within the application.